Do It Yourself – Customize your Gi
$14.99 – $17.99Send me a message
Paid in Blood Athletics – Custom White HTV Transfer Film.
Gi/Kimono is not included. You will only receive the custom film.
Carefully peel away all excess areas of the HTV Transfer Film. You will need a pointy object like an cutting knife. Start from the corner separating the film from the clear transfer. Doing so will reveal the sticky clear backing for easy position-hold while ironing or heat pressing.
Iron-on Transfer Instructions:
- PREPARE SURFACE: Place garment on a smooth, hard surface. DO NOT use an ironing board (use a stable surface such as a table).
- PRE-HEAT IRON: Set iron to highest temperature setting and pre-heat for 5 minutes. Ideal temperature is 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- IRON: Using two hands with heavy pressure, slide the iron up and down over the entire image for 60 seconds, then repeat going left to right for 60 seconds.
- PEEL: After ironing, while hot slowly peel away the clear sticky transfer from garment leaving only the the film on the garment. If the film begins lifting while peeling, do not finish peeling the transfer. Re-iron using heavier pressure and additional time.
Heat Press Transfer Instructions:
- TEMPERATURE: Set Heat Press at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PRESSURE: Set to Medium Pressure.
- TIMER: Set for 12 seconds on the timer.
- After heat pressing, while hot slowly peel away the clear sticky transfer from garment leaving only the the film on the garment. If the film begins lifting while peeling, do not finish peeling the transfer. Re-press again for a few seconds.
Washing & Care: We recommend you turn garment upside down & use the lowest heat setting when washing & drying. Do not use bleach. If iron is needed avoid the design area.
|Dimensions||6 x 4 x 4 in|
DIY – Transfer Film, Patch – Printed on Black Canvas
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.